Exchanges & Returns
How do I return an item I purchased for an exchange or a refund?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me as soon as possible to start the process to either exchange or return your item for a refund. All items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. Please let me know the name of the person who made the order, the order number (if you know it), and the reason you are returning the item(s). I will email you with further instructions on how to proceed.
- All returns and exchanges must be approved by email first. Please do not return items without contacting me.
- Items cannot have been purchased from our clearance collection or otherwise marked "Final Sale."
- Items must be sent by you within two weeks (14 days) of your delivery date as reported by the courier.
What is the criteria for returns to be accepted?
- If your item(s) are sent by you outside the 14 day window, I reserve the right to refuse your return.
- Items must be returned to Moonly Mojo in the same condition as you received them. This means unworn, unwashed, and undamaged items only.
- Returned items that smell of cigarette smoke, perfume, body odor or other strong odors, or those that have been laundered and/or have stains, rips or other damage will not be accepted.
Who pays for me to ship my returns back to Moonly Mojo?
- You are responsible for the cost of returning any items to me. Tracking and insurance are highly recommended.
How does an exchange work?
- To exchange an item for another of the exact same type (one t-shirt for another t-shirt) just in a different size, color, or design, we’ll make it an even swap, regardless of how the current prices on the website compare to what you paid.
- If you're exchanging an item for an something entirely different, once I've received and approved your return, I'll issue a refund for your purchase price (minus any original shipping you paid) so you can pick out what you want from the shop.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning any items for exchange to me, but I will pay to ship the replacement back to you (free return shipping is for destinations in the U.S. only.)
How can I get a refund?
- To return items for a refund, less original shipping charges, please contact me as soon as possible and I will provide further instructions.
- If you are returning all or part of an order, as soon as I have the returned item(s) in hand (they must be sent by you within 14 days of your delivery date), I will inspect them. Once approved, I will then issue a refund, less original shipping charges.
How long will it take to get my refund?
- Refunds will usually take 4-6 business days to be credited back to your account. We are only able to send a credit through using the original payment method that was used to make the purchase.
I was sent the wrong item / I was sent a defective item what should I do?
- Please let me make it right! If an item arrived misprinted or with a manufacturing defect, or if an incorrect item was sent, it will be replaced at no cost to you.
- Please contact me within two weeks (14 days) of your delivery date to make a claim. We will require a photo showing the problem, so please keep the item until everything is resolved. In most cases, you will not need to return the item to Moonly Mojo.
Why don't your products ship out immediately after I order?
Everything is custom made for you. Moonly Mojo works with a fulfillment partner to print and ship your order. All items are created one at a time – and made just for you – in the exact size, color, and design you choose. Making everything on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction.
Do you ship internationally?
No, not at this time. We only ship to the U.S. and its territories.
What shipping methods will I get to choose from?
- Ground delivery is included in the free shipping. If you want to pay for faster shipping, and faster options are available, you will see them as an option during checkout.
How long will it take to get my order?
- An estimated delivery date is listed just under the "add to cart" button on every product page and is for standard ground shipping. Please note: delivery dates are estimates, not guarantees.
I only got part of my order. What happened?
Different items we sell ship separately to ensure that they will arrive safely. If you order all of one type of item like t-shirts, they will all ship together. If you order a t-shirt and a mug, they will most likely ship separately.
Please contact me if part of an order is missing, and I will track it down and get back to you.
How can I track my order?
- You will receive a Shipping Confirmation email when your order ships out which will include a link to your tracking number.
- Please know that it can take 1-2 business days for tracking information to show up. If the status shows "unavailable" after two days, please contact me and I'll see what I can do.
What if my order arrives damaged in the mail?
- Please contact me as soon as possible. You must contact me within two weeks (14 days) of your delivery date to make a claim. I will require a photo showing the damage. Once approved, a replacement will be sent at no cost to you. Please do not throw away the damaged item or its packaging until the matter is settled.
For more details, please see the full Shipping & Delivery page.
Product Information & Sizing
Where are your shirts printed?
Our team has facilities in Los Angeles, CA, Dallas, TX and Charlotte, NC. Your items will automatically be created at the location which will get your order to its destination the fastest.
How can I find my correct size?
You will find a link to the apparel size guides in the footer under the "Information" menu, plus there is a link to the size guides on every product's page.
Do your items ever go on sale?
Yes, I do occasionally have sales, and email subscribers find out first. To make sure you don't miss a thing, you can sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of any page.
Questions about Your Order Status / Questions about ordering
Why didn't I receive a confirmation email?
- You should receive an order confirmation very soon after placing your order. If you check your spam folder and nothing is there, please contact me and I will confirm that your order was placed and confirm that the email I have for you is correct.
Can I cancel or change my order?
- Maybe... but probably not. Our printing team usually starts creating your items immediately. It depends on a lot of things that are outside of my control. Time zone differences. Weekends. Mercury Retrogrades....
- If you need to cancel your order, contact me as soon as you possibly can and I'll see what I can do. If your items have already been printed or the order has shipped, it cannot be canceled.
- If you want to change or add items to an order, it may be possible if we act quickly.
For more details, please see the full Questions about your order page.
Do you ever offer discount codes?
- Discount codes will be occasionally be sent out to subscribers of our newsletter. You can subscribe at the bottom of any page.
- To use a discount code on your order, you'll enter it during the checkout process. Over on the right-hand side of the checkout page, you'll find a box that says "Discount code" just below "Subtotal." You can only use one discount code per order.
If you have a question that is not answered above, please contact me and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Effective as of November 1, 2022